Before we take a listen to this beauty from 1974, let's have a quick look at the cover. There's New Yorker Ivers, 27 years old, a Harvard classics graduate, dressed as St Sebastian in a ripped cheesecloth shirt with the tail end of a walloping great arrow reverse-spearing from his delicately haired, sweat-moistened chest.
A precocious child with...
- Eyewitness: New York, USA
- A to Z of Wagner: H is for Hitler
- Cedric Brooks
- Guns N' Roses guitarist says new album is nearly complete
- Saul Bass title sequences: ten of the best
- Abba museum in Stockholm: 'overwhelmed by satin and sequins' - video review
- Creation Records' Alan McGee to launch new label – 359 Music
- Metal singer arrested over murder plot
- Watch Bowie's bonkers new video
- Why crime fiction loves music